Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dresser to Changing Table Rehab

I am rehabbing this dresser to be a changing table for a friends nursery...here it is all primed and painted white. My original thought was to incorporate the other nursery colors, blue and orange, by adding a stripe of the blue with an orange L for the babies last name initial...





then I realized I couldn't get the solid stripe in the middle since the drawers are not all equal in size and the orange L would be running through two of the drawers...


so now I am thinking to go in another direction...the babies nursery has pops of crabs so I found these blue crab pulls!


Blue Crab Ceramic Cabinet Drawer Pull Knob

these pulls with an orange L painted on the top of the dresser?

What do you think will look best?


No comments:

Post a Comment